- Almost 40% of respondents believe that the best response is to fight for
market share now- expansion to secure market share is the only option.
- Almost as many favoured another strong proactive action though the specific
responses varied- from downsizing to using reserves to weather the storm
- European and North American fundraisers are more optimistic than their
African or Asian counterparts
- Globally respondents believe that the three areas most likely to lose out are
arts and culture, international development and animal welfare.
- Respondents also agreed that children’s’ causes, emergency relief, medical
and faith-based causes would be least affected.
- North America disagrees most strongly on the effect of the funding crisis on
Disability, Education, the Environment, and Faith based causes.
- Europeans are more concerned than others about the impact on Disability,
Human Rights, and Elders.
For the full report, download from here, link will work until November 15.